Welcome!





 Welcome to Afl-guru!


Introduction


Hello and welcome to my blog, Afl-guru! I am the (self proclaimed) guru and I’m so glad you’re here! 


This post is just going to be a get to know me so you have a feel about what you can expect from me and future posts. 


I have been working on this blog website for a while now and I’m finally ready to show you and the rest of the world.


I have been writing on Medium for a couple months but this is the first time I’ve owned and run my own blog website so I’m learning as I go and could take some time to perfect the art of blogging on my own website.


What you could expect from me


As said in the name I blog mainly about Afl. I try new things and have written a bunch of different things to do with Afl, like comparisons, new stories, historical events and my opinions just to name a few. 


I like to keep my blogs around a 2-4 minute reading time. I personally think this is a perfect time for reading and I’ll aim for this when writing. 


I’ll post every now and then but won’t really follow a schedule of posting blogs. 


How to get notified


If you want to know when I post then you can follow My twitter or can subscribe to my Email notifications. I’ll be more active on Twitter but will always send out a notification to the email list for when I post. These emails are found in promotions for some reason.


If you follow or subscribe to either of these then I value you
very much and would appreciate you the most if you also read what I send out.


What could be coming from Afl-guru?


I normally go with the flow when writing blogs so whilst I can’t tell you what posts you could be seeing in the future, I can tell you how my website will change…


I'll post some updates on my twitter about things happening but what you’re seeing now on my website is a starting base and I’m looking forward to see it evolve and make it better over time.


Enjoy!





Comments

Popular Post's🔥

Jarrod Berry Eye Gouge Incident: What Experts Had To Say

The Wildest BBL Melbourne Derby Yet

What An Essendon Fan Has Thought Of The Last 24 Hours